Vendetta Mining Corp. (TSXV: VTT) is a Canadian junior exploration company engaged in acquiring, exploring, and developing mineral properties. Vendetta controls the Pegmont lead-zinc resource, strategically located in the heart of the world’s most important lead-zinc belt in Queensland Australia.
Pegmont is a high-grade, largely open pit, resource with excellent infrastructure. The company recently completed an updated resource estimate indicating close to 10 million tonnes of open pit resource with additional near surface underground zones.
- 100% acquisition completed May 2019
- Queensland Australia, Top Rated Mining Jurisdiction
- 2018 Mineral Resource: 5.8 Mt Indicated & 8.3 Mt Inferred
- January 2019 PEA – Robust Economics
- Mining Inventory Open Pit 8.9 Mt with 1.7 Mt of High Grade Underground Feed
- High Rate of Resource Conversion to Mining Inventory ≈75%
- Zone 5 not included in current PEA Mine Plan 2.4 Mt Inferred
- Strong Understanding of the Geology driving Resource Growth, to date 3x Resource Size Increase
- Limited Exploration Drilling Outside of Resource
- High Priority Exploration Targets Identified & ready to test