Directors and Management
- Founder of Underworld Resources (acquired by Kinross Gold Corp- 2010 for $140 million)
- Significant contacts with both retail and institutional investors
- Extensive banking network
- Over two decades of international mining experience, including exploration, mine development, operations and corporate development.
- The first half of Mr. Voulgaris’ career was spent as a mine geologist holding roles of increasing responsibility at some of Australia’s leading mining operations of the time, including Mount Isa Mines lead-zinc-silver Hilton/George Fisher mine, Placer Dome’s Osborne copper-gold mine and Granny Smith gold mine, and Newmont’s Callie underground gold mine.
- From 2003 Mr. Voulgaris’ career has been focused on mine development, project management and business development. This included over 6 years with Ivanhoe Mines working on the Oyu Tolgoi copper-gold project in Mongolia and business development as well as 1.5 years at MMG as expansion study manager for the Sepon gold mine in Laos.
- Mr. Voulgaris most recently served as Vice President of Business Development for the TSX listed, Minco Group of Companies.
Geologist with over 30 years Mining and Mining Finance experience including the last 10 years as the Managing Director of Global Mining Sales at BMO Capital Markets where hewas involved in over 200 mining financings exceeding $25 billion in value. While at BMO, Mr. Flegg also provided advice to senior mining management teams on strategic issues involving Capital Markets, Financing, and Corporate Development.
- Prior to BMO, Mr. Flegg spent 11 years as a Mining Portfolio Manager with UBS Global Asset Management and Predecessor Companies.
As a Geologist, MBA and CFA, Mr. Flegg brings an invaluable skill set to the Board of Vendetta Mining. Mr. Flegg is currently the Managing Partner (Mining) for Cairn Merchant Partners, a Merchant Banking and Capital Advisory firm based in Toronto.
Over 20 years of experience in major mine operations, project development and Government relations. Mr. Baker spent 15 years with the Ivanhoe Mines Group of Companies in several capacities including Project Controller, Manager Corporate Development and Finance, and Vice President Treasurer.
On Ivanhoe Mines’ world class Oyu Tolgoi Copper-Gold project Mr. Baker managed the pre-feasibility study and directed the economic modeling for the negotiation of the Investment Agreement with the Government of Mongolia. In addition he led the Oyu Tolgoi financing due diligence program involving eight international banks in a $4 billion debt finance facility.
Mr. Baker is currently a Consultant whose clients include private and publicly listed mining companies, and government agencies. Recent major projects include advisory roles for the Government of Rwanda and the UK Government encompassing mining policy review, analysis and developing extractive industry improvement programs.