Expanded Land Position
- Tenement land position has been simplified from two EPMs to one (EPM 26210).
- Land holding more than doubled to 8,290 ha.
- BONANZA – Burke-Hinge Zone “look-a-like”, two moderately dipping lenses
- Same structural position as Burke-Hinge Zone
- Limited exploration drilling:
- PMRD037 5.0m @ 3.06% Pb, 3.69% Zn
- PMRD038 3.4m @ 2.27% Pb, 3.42% Zn
- Encouraging Pb:Zn rations, potential to develop a shallow open pit target
Zone 5 Extensions
In the direction of increasing zinc grade there is an additional 2km of strike length and 2.8km down dip to explore.
Burke Hinge Zone Repeats
5km of strike around a large fold structure between BHZ and the “Airstrip BIF”, possible repetitions of the BHZ geometry, this includes a previously untested IP anomaly.